Partner, John Michel, presented to local business executives and clients of Wells Fargo Advisors a presentation surrounding the recent tax developments.
With the TCJA (Tax Cuts and Jobs Act), 2017 Tax Reform, lots of updates are coming to individuals and businesses alike. Here are some of the issues worthy of your attention:
- What’s eligible or ineligible for the deduction on business pass-through income (QBID or 199A)?
- How should you calculate the deduction, based on income thresholds?
- What is the best way to maximize this deduction?
- What tax accounting method changes may be best for your business in the future?
- What is on the horizon for 2020 – 2022?
These questions are answered along with a few others in the PDF file.